within 24 hours
- Industra-Coat 3015 (Parts A & B)
- Industra-Coat 3321 or 3322 urethane (dependant on state VOC restrictions) – (Parts A and B)
- Industra-Coat #3015 is a two component water based epoxy coating that exhibits excellent characteristics that rival solvent based products. #3015 has superb chemical resistance, abrasion resistance, and substrate penetration.
- Industra-Coat #3321 is a two component polyester/aliphatic polyurethane floor sealer that exhibits excellent characteristics for abrasion resistance, chemical resistance, flexibility, weathering and UV stability.
- Industra-Coat #3322 is a two component polyester/aliphatic polyurethane coating that exhibits excellent characteristics for abrasion resistance, chemical resistance, flexibility, weathering, and UV stability. This product meets the VOC requirements for the newly enacted VOC laws ofNew York,Pennsylvania,New Jersey, and other states as an industrial maintenance coating.
Recommended for auto service centers, warehouses, computer rooms, laboratories, aircraft hangers, cafeterias, exterior tanks, indoor or outdoor service and chemical exposure areas.
Product Mixing: These products come pre-packaged by weight. Kits should be mixed in their entirety. If partial kits are to be used, refer to the technical data sheets for proper weight mix ratios. Please note that epoxy and urethane mix ratios are not equal. After the two parts are combined, mix well with slow speed mixing equipment such as a jiffy mixer until the material is thoroughly mixed and streak free. These products are emulsion products and should be mixed well before using.
Product Application: The mixed material can be applied by brush or roller. Maintain temperatures within the recommended ranges during the application and curing process. Properly prime the substrate. It is best to maintain a wet edge to avoid roller marks. Direct sunlight or high temperatures may cause visible roller marking during application. Too thick of an application may result in solvent entrapment and product failure.